This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.hamptonfit.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the site.
To view past orders, users must first complete the registration form during checkout. A user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We process and ship orders as quickly as possible. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are unable to give exact order processing or shipping dates. Items will be processed in the order in which they are received.
All orders are cash in advance unless credit has been established and approved from the Hampton Fitness credit department. Custom logo orders require a 50% deposit to initiate the order.
You may cancel an active order and request a refund any time before the product has been shipped. Refund requests take on average around 3-5 business days, but may take longer due to the current pandemic and increase in user requests and order volume. Once refunded, it should be applied to your payment method. Credit card payments can take 5-10 business days to reflect on the issuer statement. You will receive an email with your request, and another email when the refund has been processed by our accounting department. If you would like to cancel your order, you can reach request a refund through your order page. If you don’t have access to your order page because you ordered as a guest and do not have an account, you may request an order connection to an account you have created.
We can’t easily add items to your order once placed and exported to our fulfillment system for order processing. We are able to remove items. If you would like to make an adjustment to an order, you can reach out through our web form on the contact page or contact us through Facebook or Instagram.
All sales are final. Exceptions are made for defectives only. In rare cases, at our discretion, we will allow you to return the product within 7 days of product receipt; provided with its original packaging it can be resold as new. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (R/A Number). A 25% restocking fee will be charged against all returns or exchanges and both inbound and outbound shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Any merchandise that is not defective will be charged a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions. No freight charges will be paid on non-defective items. Any merchandise that is claimed to be defective will be subject to inspection and approval of the manufacturer. If the merchandise can be repaired or missing part replaced, we will not give a credit, rather replace/repair and return. R/A number must be on all cartons or no credit will be given.
FREIGHT DAMAGE: VERY IMPORTANT!
Please inspect your shipment carefully before signing the carrier’s receipt. Make notations on the receipt of any exterior damage. If any concealed damage is noticed while unpacking, DO NOT THROW AWAY CARTONS OR PACKING! Call delivering carrier immediately to request an on-site inspection on collect shipments. On prepaid shipments, contact us immediately. All deliveries are SUBJECT TO COUNT upon receiving of the items. CARRIERS ONLY ALLOW 7 DAYS TO REPORT DAMAGES BEFORE LOSING THE CLAIM PRIVILEGES.
FREIGHT CARRIER RE-DELIVERY CHARGES
All freight carrier re-delivery charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. The shipper cannot be held liable for these charges. We highly recommend adding a 24-hour pre-notification service from the freight carrier to your shipment to avoid missed appointments. Some freight carriers charge a fee for 24 hour pre-notification. Otherwise, freight carriers typically deliver Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
FAILURE TO DELIVER DUE TO NON-CONTACT BY CUSTOMER
Freight orders require deliveries to be scheduled with a signature. They will reach out to the billing contact phone number or billing email address to schedule. If the customer can’t be reached, the shipment will be returned to our warehouse in California. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges for products not received because they could not be reached to set up delivery.
Product design is subject to change without notice.
Warranty Registration & Claim Request
ORIGINAL INVOICE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL VOID WARRANTY Defective products will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Freight charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Return of defective parts may be required for warranty. Any price adjustment or replacement will be determined upon examination of the returned product.
Hampton Dumbbells are designed for years of heavy use and are the most durable, maintenance-free dumbbells in our industry. However, as with any dumbbells, they are not designed to be dropped, thrown or otherwise abused. Repeated dropping or other abuse of dumbbells may result in bent handles. Bent handles indicate abuse and may be excluded from our warranty. We strongly urge you to prevent your members from dropping, throwing or otherwise abusing your Hampton Dumbbells. Maintaining a standard of responsible behavior in your free weight area will surely protect your equipment and more importantly your members.
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty.
- A limited 5-year warranty applies to the structural integrity of the Dura-Bell Dumbbells and Dura-Pro Dumbbells.
- Pro Hex dumbbells have a 2-year warranty on the structural integrity only.
- Neoprene dumbbells are not covered under warranty.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 5-year structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Gel-Grip Series Urethane Dumbbells carry a 5-year warranty.
- E-Rings for Eclipse Dumbbells is not covered under warranty.
- All plates manufactured by Hampton Fitness carry a 5-year structural integrity warranty.
- PBP-5 and PBP-10 are not covered under warranty.
- PBP-25, 35, 45 carry a 5-year structural integrity warranty.
- A limited 5-year structural integrity warranty applies to all 1500 LB Series Olympic bars.
- (Bending is considered abuse)
- A lifetime warranty applies to IB-86 7CE Series in residential settings only.
- IB 86 500 and IB 47 Olympic bar and curl bar carries no warranties.
- IB-72ACE training bars are not covered under any warranty
- Machine Bars have a lifetime structural integrity warranty, coating not warranted.
- Gel-Bar, Jelly Bells, and Gel-Pump System carry a 5-year warranty on the urethane coating.
- Kettle Bells are not covered under warranty due to the nature of their use.
- All Hampton racks have a 5-year Commercial Warranty.
- Saddles and BBR-10 Knobs and Nylon Sleeves are not covered under warranty.
All cast iron products carry a 5% weight tolerance All machined products carry a 3% weight tolerance The purchaser is solely responsible for the proper use of all Hampton products. Improper use may result in personal injury. Hampton assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages sustained by the buyer in the products ordered, or resulting from the application of products.